Alpha Manufacturing Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D registered CNC machine shop providing precision machined components and assemblies for aerospace, defense, medical and commercial industries. A family-owned and operated business for more than 50 years, Alpha Manufacturing has a long-standing tradition of excellence in quality machining and on-time delivery.
Each job receives our personal attention. Complex 3D machining or simple drilling and turning, our goal is simple: complete customer satisfaction.
With a 6000 square foot facility located in Farmingdale, NY, we are able to accommodate both current and future needs. Our CNC milling machines and lathes are geared for high speed machining and competitive pricing. Our state of the art CMM ensures our commitment to quality.
Alpha Manufacturing works with a variety of materials including but not limited to: alloy and carbon steel, all grades of aluminum, all varieties of stainless steel, Inconel, plastics and brass. We also machine castings.
Our facilities include:
- 6000 square foot factory
- 3 Supermax 3 CNC machining centers (18x34x20)
- 1 Supermax V56T CNC machining center (18x12x18)
- 2 YCM CNC Machining Centers (20 x 40 x 20) with 4th Axis
- 1 Ikegai CNC 4 axis mill-turn with 10" chuck
- 1 Kia CNC turning center with 8" chuck
- MASTERCAM CAD/CAM programming system
- 1 Haas automatic 4th axis CNC indexing head
- 3 Bridgeport milling machines with DRO
- 1 Hardinge Lathe
- 1 manual lathe with 8" chuck
- 1 Sunnen hone
Alpha Manufacturing is ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100D registered .
Inspection equipment includes:
- MicroHite (Brown & Sharpe) 3D CMM (24x30) with PC-DMIS software
- OptiView comparator (6x8x4)
- Fully calibrated inspection grade gage blocks and ring gages
- 18 & 24" digital height gauges, calibrated
- 0-12" Starret micrometers, calibrated
- A variety of calibrated indicators, gauge sets and pins, and dial bore gages.